Ayurveda - the literal meaning of the word being 'knowledge of life and longevity', has been an integral part of our life, consciously or subconsciously, since times immemorial.
Integration of Ayurveda and Yog in our daily lives can prove to be extremely helpful in preventing age-related, serious health hazards. According to Ayurveda, life is sustained by a tripoid of mental, physical and spiritual factors constituted by body (Sharir), senses (Indriyas), mind (Satwa) and spirit (Atma). The physical world including the human body is derived from the specific combinations of five fundamental entities i.e. Akash, Vayu, Teja, Jala and Prithvi which are known as Panchamahabhutas and the soul.
These Panchamahabhutas form the Tridoshas - Vata Dosha, Pitta Dosha and Kapha Dosha, Dhatus (tissues) and Malas (excretory products). Tridoshas carry out the physiological activities and are responsible for the integrity of the human body. Our faulty and hectic lifestyle alters the tridoshas and manipulates them in a manner that the things that are supposed to support our body, end up destroying it in the long run. The vitiation of the Malas or the excretory products in the body manifests as physical and physiological disorders during life term.
So, in association with LokAyurved, We have come up with an Ayurveda based Wellness & Healthy Living Packages for you, at Rann Village Resort, for the first ever time in Kutch, Gujarat.
It has been done solely so that all of us could collectively appreciate the beauty of Ayurveda and our Health Sutras, while deriving some benefits from our program concept too.
Our Ayurveda Wellness Living Package has been designed in a manner to accommodate even the tiniest of the nitty-gritty of Yog, Dhyan & the Goodness of Ayurveda. All of it combined together, we assure you a very peaceful and rejuvenating stay with us.
The services offered in our Wellness Living plan are -
- Nature Friendly, Traditional Huts for your stay.
- Serving of seasonal, healthy, ethnic and lip-smacking health drinks throughout.
- Audio Visual educative health sessions from renowned Ayurvedacharya as take home knowledge to remain healthy and fit in the long run.
- Rejuvenating Ayurvedic Panchkarma Massage.
- Live classical music performance to boost your mental health and overall wellness.
- Avartan Dhyan for Mind Balancing.
- Specially designed daily use kit with all Ayurvedic products.
- Desi cow milk, ghee, chaach, butter- all things desi, served as immunity boosters.
- Cultural performances to explore more of the Kutch tradition.
- Fun visits to popular tourist attractions.