CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT:
- • Standard check in at 12:00pm and check out strictly at 10:00am
- • Pets are strictly not welcome.
- • Children below 6 years stay complimentary in existing bed.
- • Children above 6 years of age shall be counted as Extra Person.
- • Non AC Bhunga occupies one double bed and sleeps maximum of 2 + 1 extra bed
- • AC Luxury Bhunga occupies one king size bed and sleeps maximum of 2 + 2 extra bed
- • 25% cancellation charges, if cancelled 60 days prior to check-in date.
- • 50% cancellation charges, if cancelled 30 days prior to check-in date.
- • 100% cancellation charges if cancelled within 30 days of check-in date.
- • Date amendment shall be allowed only in case of availability else cancellation charges applicable as mentioned above.
- • Change in Name; or category downgrade of bhunga will be treated as cancellation.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES POLICY:
- • Food offered is complimentary and will be served as per our fixed traditional menu
- • Meals shall be served as Buffet during the timings mentioned below.
- • Guests are requested to reach the food court during the specified time for meals.
- • Jain food shall be only available on prior request or while reservation. Do list us your preference and allergies beforehand.
- • We DO NOT have room service facility; therefore no Food & Beverage will be served in the rooms.
FOOD COURT TIMINGS:
- • Breakfast : 07:30 am to 09:30 am
- • Lunch : 01:00 pm to 03:00 pm
- • Dinner : 08:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- • Gujarat is a 'dry state' by law when it comes to alcoholic drinks.
- • It is therefore illegal to carry, purchase or consume alcohol in the entire Gujarat state.
- • Alcoholic drinks are strictly not allowed within the resort premises.
- • Rann Village Resort reserves the right to deny admission to any guest who we find is in a drunken state.
- • Rann Village Resort is not responsible for any guest caught in drunken condition by the local police.
GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW:
- • Camp fire is strictly NOT allowed near or inside the Bhungas (Rooms) or anywhere resort premises except its fixed places, any requests to place campfires shall be straightaway declined.
- • Every guest is required to produce their Photo Identity Proof in Original during Check-in. We DO NOT accept PAN CARD.
- • Smoking is strictly prohibited inside resort premises.
- • Camel Cart Safari and Cultural Program are subject to availability.
- • We reserve the right to offer an alternate/similar/at par accommodation in case of overbooking situation, or on non availability of rooms for whatsoever different reasons. No disputes shall be entertained whatsoever.
- • Rann Village Resort reserves the right to deny / refuse admission / services to anyone without any reasons.
- • BSNL & Vodafone mobile networks are only available at Dhordo and surrounding places.
- • It would be Guests' responsibility to obtain required permission from Bhirandiyara Check Post (30 km before Dhordo ) to visit White Rann during their visit to Dhrodo.
- • All charges shall be levied as extra except specified otherwise.
Rann Village Resort is built to show the actual culture, food and custom of the people of Kutch Region.
Bhungas at the resort are built traditionally which shall give our guests the feel of local life style with comfort while guests stay in the resort. We request our esteemed guests not to compare this resort with any star rated hotels or resorts. Our aim is to simply demonstrate our guests the glimpses of Rann Village Resort. Thank you.